This is a privately-owned website and offers aviation consultancy services and does not represent any privately-owned company or government authority in any manner. The content of this website is only for business promotion of Compass Aviator. Contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.
The content of this website doesn't construe to be any investment, legal or taxation advice to you. It is only for information. The data is based upon information that we consider reliable, but we do not represent that it is accurate or complete, and it should not be relied upon as such. No action is solicited based on the contents of this website. The content of the site should not be reproduced or redistributed to any other person(s) in any form without prior written permission of Compass Aviator. The contents of this website are general in nature and are neither comprehensive nor inclusive. Neither Compass Aviator nor any of its affiliates, associates, representatives, directors or employees shall be responsible for any loss or damage that may arise to any person due to any action taken based on the contents of this website.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.